A Leading Hospital in Asia & Medical Treatment Destination for International Patients in Malaysia
– Sunway has won numerous awards and has partnerships with some of the leading universities world wide.
– 25 Centers of Excellence; 60+ Medical Specialties; 650 IPS Beds; 2,300+ Highly Qualified Staff; 40 Critical Care Units; 12 Operating Theaters; 180 Consultation Suites.
– High quality & affordable medical treatment, with costs comparable to the leading hospitals in India.
For over 20 years, Sunway Medical Center Hospital Malaysia has been serving both local and international patients from around the world.
The hospital offers comprehensive tertiary healthcare services in more than 60 medical specialities.
With over 2,200 staff working in the hospital, Sunway is committed to providing exceptional care to all patients and offers a multidisciplinary approach to treating complex medical conditions.
The hospital has invested significantly in the latest advanced medical technologies to ensure the hospital is equipment with the latest medical equipment.
Sunway Medical Centre Malaysia has 650 licensed beds, I80 consultation suites and 12 operating theatres. By 2021 this will increase to 1,000 licensed beds making it one of the largest private hospitals in Asia.
Zeiss INTRABEAM Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT)
The intrabeam Intraoperative Radiotherapy (IORT) delivers radiotherapy directly to the tumour bed, reducing radiation exposure and the length of treatment time.
da Vinci technology enables surgery with enhanced vision, precision and control to remove cancer tumours.
This innovative non invasive technique uses a focused array of intersecting beams of gamma radiation for tumours in the brain and body, so that there is lesser radiation dose to healthy tissues.
PET/CT is a powerful emerging technique to detect cancer cells. Among its benefits include fast scanning time, reduced radiation dose, 4D imaging and optimised image quality.
Varian TrueBeam™ STx
TrueBeam STx uses 4D imaging and high energy radiation to target and treat tumours with pinpoint accuracy.
The Siemens xSPECT CT has superior precision, low radiation dose and provides accurate and reproducible quantification.
LOKOMAT PRO V5® is an advanced training device that provides highly repetitive and the most physiological gait training especially to severely impaired patients.
Azurion is designed to perform procedures more consistently and efficiently. The highly intuitive usability of Azurion supports quickly and confidently to perform a range of procedures.
Some of the packages offered at Sunway includes:
- Total Knee Replacement Package
- Robotic (da Vinci Surgical System) Prostatectomy Package
- Barchytherapy Package
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) / Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) / Lutetium LU 177 PSMA Therapy Packages for Advanced Cancer Treatment
- Interoperative Radiotherapy (IORT) Package
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery Package
- CT Scan For Lung Cancer Screening Package